18 Maret 2014

GAIA Catering Company

A view days ago, me and several friends was invited to taste some of Gaia Catering menu. Gaia Catering catered menu for all occasion in your life. Like birthday, business, baby shower, anniversary you just mention it, Gaia Catering will happily fulfill your fantasy with their scrumptious menu.


Located in Achmad Dahlan Kebayoran Baru, under PT Gaia Mahaga Buana flag, Gaia served for outdoor catering, delivery, kids party even for the coffee break session. This time we got a chance to taste their petite canapes.


CANAPES & DESSERT


PRAWN MANGO SALSA
A really great start to dine. This prawn was really big, fresh and juicy. Not smell fishy at all. Balance with the sourness from mango salsa add the freshness from the prawn.


CAPRESE STICK
A mozzarella cheese with pesto sauce. Loved the pesto sauce much. The herbs gave this flavorfull.


MINI FRUIT PAVLOVA
A meringue that becoming base from this Pavlova have a good taste. A bit dense, but it still manageable. Plus the taste is not too sweet. I still like the texture though. It's chewy yet crunchy. The fruit is so fresh and it so pretty.


KEY LIME PIE
This pie is just like a wake up call for me. The sourness from the lime really kick to all of my palate. But since I like sour, so I kinda like this pie. Specially with the pie crust. The texture was so smooth, soft but still crunchy. The white one, it should be a meringue, but since it's not set yet, so the texture become like mousse. Luckily, it still fit together with the lime and the pie. For me, it's not a big deal.


STRAWBERRY PANNACOTTA
Look at that gorgeous pannacotta. The red color is so vibrant.  The strawberry sauce is soo good. It have a well balance between sweet and sour. The thickness also just right. But too bad, the pannacotta a bit to dense. So the texture become like pudding than pannacotta.


PECAN TARLET BAILEYS CARAMEL WHIP
Another pie that i like. Same crust like the previous pie, but the filling is infuse with baileys. I like the not too overpowering caramel & chocolate. So it make the pie not too sweet. But I wish, it could add a lil' bit more baileys. Because I taste it, a bit lost compare with the chocolate & caramel.

COFFEE BREAK


TOMATO GAZPACHO
Taste the tomato gazpacho like drinking the margarita. Of course without the alcohol one hehehe. But this gazpacho pretty nice. With a hint of sour from the tomato.
For you who not too familiar with what gazpacho is, let me browse it for you

Gazpacho (Spanish pronunciation: [É¡aθˈpatʃo]) is usually a tomato-based vegetable soup, traditionally served cold, originating in the southern Spanish region of Andalusia. Taken from wikipedia


SALMON SLIDER
I love the open version of salmon slider more than the other one. because the bun for moist and soft. The other one, have the mor hard texture of the bun.  And I also taste the salmon patty a bit dry.


PRAWN THERMIDORE VOL AU VENT
My other favorite bites that day was definitely this prawn thermidore vol au vent. A savory little bite. Look at that fatty layers. It so crunch yet moist. The prawn also taste fresh. I didn't smell any fishy or weird smell from it. It cooked really well. I can eat 3 of that heheh

DEGUSTATION MENU


 NEW ENGLAND CLAM CHOWDER
A really good start before you start with the main course. A warm creamy soup. The consistency is just right. The cheese not too overpowering. I like the cheese crackers. Add more crunchy texture to this soup. It's so comfort food. And now, while I'm writing this, I've got a soar throat and fever, and this clam chowder soup suddenly pop-out in my mind. Damn!


AYAM BAKAR PERMATA
This is so surprising me. I'm not expecting that this roasted chicken can be this good. I thought is just like a very usual roasted chicken. But this chicken is so tender, well seasoning and soak up into the chicken. The taste is  a combination between sweet and spicy. Sweet from the honey and spicy from the chilli. This would be great pairing with hot rice and soy sauce. OMG! rice? I sound like my friend Yenny hehehe... But really, this chicken itself already good. eventhough you see the chilli look so vibrant, but it's not that spicy. Good for those who not too like spicy flavor. But as for me, I wish I can get a lil' bit more heat.


BAKED BLACK COD MISO GLAZE
A very tender cod fish that glazed with miso sauce. The sauce a bit salty. But it really soak well into the Cod. And the baked rice above balance the salty taste from the cod. But the rice a bit too dry. I like the asparagus. It cooked well, so I still can feel the crunchiness.


To accompany our meal,  there's a minty tea with jell-o on top. So freshening. Really good pairing for those canapes.


Overall, I had a great time try Gaia Catering's menus. All have their own uniqueness. I bet you curious with the price from those menu. Well, considering the price you can ask to Gaia itself. Since price can be change in suddenly. Depend on the ingredients availability. But I guarantee you, you wont regret with every  money you spent. Because they will give you the best service & great food quality.


Thanks a billion Omar Djorghi & Novia Rosnita, for allowing us taste Gaia's great menu. Hope we meet again in other event.

GAIA CATERING CO
Jln Achmad Dahlan no 47,
Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta 12190
Phone :  +62-21-7222513
Fax:  +62-21-72790573
FACEBOOK
 

2 komentar:

  1. IHHH OCTA POTONYA KECEEEEEEEEEEE.........

    BalasHapus
  2. I am happy that I found your post while searching for informative posts. It is really informative and quality of the content is extraordinary.

    BalasHapus

  • Blogger news

  • Blogroll

  • About