30 April 2012

Heavenly Blush was a heaven

In one afternoon, me & my girlfriends want to eat dessert tapi yang ngga bikin eneg. It just because kita habis take a very big lunch. Melewati 2nd Floor Plaza Indonesia, we saw the very eye catching Heavenly Blush. Dengan nuansa pink dan hijau, Heavenly Blush was a perfect healthy dessert.

Dengan counter panjang berwarna pink dan sederetan kursi coklat yang nyaman.

Melihat counter nya really made me mouthwatering. Like I want to grab all the toppings.


Finally I ordered medium original with 2 toppings. Because I like everything sour, so I chose strawberry and lychee as toppings. Tekstur froyo nya lembut, sedikit asam tapi sangat menyegarkan. Love it
Medium Original 35k
Selain froyo, Heavenly Blush juga menyediakan  salad and yogurt drink. All great and freshening.
Everything fresh & healthy, me love it. The quick & friendly service was a plus.

 TWITTER || WEBSITE

1 komentar:

  1. Heavenly blush itu menurut gw paling enak diantara froyo yang lain. I love it too

    BalasHapus

  • Blogger news

  • Blogroll

  • About